Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost?
Reservations are available for $39/person and include:
- 1-1/2 hours of EPIC Axe Throwing
- Personal Axe Throwing Coach for your group
- A truly unique and EPIC experience that you will undoubtably enjoy
The cost to come in and enjoy a great Beer, or excellent Wine and/or simply hang out being awesome without throwing:
- A smile and a desire to have a good time
*Walk-In lanes are based on a first come, first serve basis and subject to availability with preference given to reservations.
Do You Have Any Live Entertainment?
Do You Have Anything Available Tonight?
Please check our Book Now page where you can select the location you’d like to visit and book online!
How Many People Per Lane?
We allow up to 6 people per lane.
Do We Have To Share A Lane?
Currently in order to combat the global pandemic, with respect to social distancing, all lanes will not be shared between smaller parties. Lanes will only be shared with the members of the individual groups.
Do I Have To Throw Axes To Come?
Hell No! We’re an Axe Throwing AND Social House! Axe Throwing is a BLAST, but so can just hanging out and have a great time with friends. We don’t mind as long as you have an EPIC time!
Do You Have Food?
– Our Raleigh location is inside Morgan Street Food Hall and has 20 different food options and 3 different bars to choose from.
– Our Wake Forest location has an assortment of bar style snacks such as popcorn, pretzels, hotdogs, etc.
Do You Have Any Age Restrictions?
The minimum age to throw is 12 years old.
Do I Have To Make A Reservation?
Reservations are encouraged, but not required. Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability of open lanes, with priority given to those that have booked their reservation online.